Monday, October 22, 2007

social interaction is good for the soul


Since returning from Paris last tuesday I have been sitting in a computer lab at school typing my fingers to the bone writing useless business papers and studying for exams. I was feeling a bit squeamish and so in preparation for my exam today I decided to take two hours prior to thinking to do some relaxing. I went to my regular cafe where I had a nice talk with the owner, who gave me a chocolate croissant for free, so nice. Then I went to the vintage store where Karin works to see my bella amiga with her new sassy red hair and catch up on life, sewing ideas and internet links. It made me feel so nice and human after feeling like aword processor for a week. The eaxm is done, next one wednesday then momentary relaxation!

No comments: