Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Watching the waves roll in




Last Thursday I relocated from the city to a beach house (the barn) in Lawerncetown
The ocean waves are my view and music.
I'm housesitting but feel like the house is sitting me.
The first couple of days , I slept ...a lot full twelve hour nights and naps throughout the day...now I am feeling very awake and productive, writing away on my treatment ideas finding great inspiration from my surroundings and the books that live here.
I have three cats here and for five days starting Friday I will have 14-15 animals and two houses to look after.... 6 horses, 6 cats and 2-3 dogs! Oh joy , oh my!
Did I mention I used to have a large fear of horses....I've been having some horse guidance and now I am not afraid , but I will keep my beret on so the don't eat my hair.....that was my theory about my past horse attacking experience...I think it thought my hair was hay.
I wish all my lovelies were here with me now because I am really in my element, a calm mermaid with a red chevy silverado (Karin it matches the coat you gave me!)
I'll be living here until the 16th so I will give more updates and photos!


3 comments:

kjslater said...

Hope your first day feeding all the animals went well! My day has been uneventful...working away.
Enjoy!

kjslater said...

Hope your first day feeding all the animals went well! My day has been uneventful...working away.
Enjoy!

Marg Argue said...

Hi Natalie
I hope you still have all your hair. How are you getting along with all the animals? It is a pretty place to be spending your time.