first is a photo of me knitting in the cafe I love, which is the last photo... I see my town name everywhere Photo of me waiting for the bus Lindenberries at the market!
dear aunt marg you can electronically mail me a recipe someday if you are in the mood I am going to try to become a bread maker...first I will begin with a premixed package then to manual mixing....
You'll have to take a lesson in bread making from aunt Eileen. She is a whiz at it! I loved our conversation MSN. Have fun in Paris and take a couple of minutes to think about us while you're sitting at a cafe experiencing Parisian food.
4 comments:
Just great Natalie!!! ... I'm already on the internet too much as it is.... and I LOVE blogs!! I think I need to get a hobby.
love you
Erin
xoxoxox
Hi Natalie
I haven't got around to sending you any real mail yet, but will soon. I do see a lot of references to food in your blog!
dear aunt marg
you can electronically mail me a recipe someday if you are in the mood
I am going to try to become a bread maker...first I will begin with a premixed package then to manual mixing....
You'll have to take a lesson in bread making from aunt Eileen. She is a whiz at it!
I loved our conversation MSN. Have fun in Paris and take a couple of minutes to think about us while you're sitting at a cafe experiencing Parisian food.
Post a Comment