Monday, December 03, 2007
Deer Cousin Sarah
I am so looking forward to going to PEI and hanging out avec you!
Yes we will have a jam session, a lot of songs I write could really use some bagpipe action!
We will also make something crafty together, I will make you a pink polka dot dress with bows because I know how much you love pink and dresses!
Kidding....but seriously we will craft, and I speak French....how long of a Christmas break do you have I wonder?
Maybe you will just have to miss some school to hang out with me ...your teacher will understand I'm sure!
Hope you are enjoying the first snow ! Miss You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Natalie! Please remember to drive on the right side of the road and give my love to Daisy.
thanks natalie ... can't wait till you get home . you're right about the pink and the dress ( the more bows the happier i'll be ). Bagpipe action is the best action .our school break is the 22 - 4 i think . Miss you too .
Post a Comment