so quick synopsis of my life in Halifax
I sleep on couches, mostly at my old place it is the most comfortable, but also on Jason's futon and Laura's love seat
I sit in front computers, working for Jason with music stuff and reading a lot about Joni Mitchell during 1970, when she was writing the songs for her album Blue...
...then I imagine a movieI sit in front computers, working for Jason with music stuff and reading a lot about Joni Mitchell during 1970, when she was writing the songs for her album Blue...
I also draw and imagine lots of clothing designs which three stores will sell if I make real clothes...I will do that big time in February...and for now on tuesdays and thursdays, those are also the two days I volunteer at the Yoga Loft... I sit by the door and read books on yoga and then I get a free class.
All in all my life is pretty great despite me having no money and a kink in my neck from Laura's love seat...though I will be happy when I have a real answer to "what are you doing?"



No comments:
Post a Comment