just got in from the craziest market next to my friend ragnar's apartment in gothenburg, it was an old army training grounds and now serves as a weekend market spot for vegetables and junk!
I arrived yesterday, I really enjoy trains, they are one of my favorite inventions.
Elin and Ragnar met me at the station and we went straight to my favorite vegetarian restaurant!Sooooooooo Happy! I might go there again tonight it is so cheap and glorious and i feel like i must research every flavour so I can start a restaurant just like it at home
Then we went to Liseberg an amusement park that turns very festive around christmas time, lights covering trees and little kiosks for cheese, nuts, sweets and meats and you can win a giant chocolate bar at the roulette table! I a a grinch but it was nice , until it really started raining a cold rain so i had to dance around to keep my feet warm. We met up with Karin and her wonderful friend Åsa had drinks at Ragnar's ...icelandic vodka very nice!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are still in sweden right?
Post a Comment