Oh I spent the whole day in my apartment yesterday and didn't feel guilty at all, so nice.
It's a holiday weekend for celebrating the dead so nothing was open , no market for me!
I have been writing way too many song fragments and every attempt I have to finish any, I just end up with more fragments...but enjoyable nonetheless.
I have also been freestylin' these days...freestyle embroidery that is...I'm being subconsciously inspired by the wonderful Swedish needlework I see in the thrift shops...actually it's not subconscious if I know i'm being inspired by it ...right? oh dear...
finishing up books left and right, I read with a book in each hand, Last Unicorn so good, wrote beginning scene to the mythological movie while on a magical walk in the woods by my place
Read an interview with director David Lynch , whose last movie was shot on cheap digital cameras, very inspiring to see a major director accomplish something that I want to do ...paving the road
anyhoo I'm going to go for a walk about town , it is getting colder here but there are some milder days almost all the leaves have fallen but there are roses still out!
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment