Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Deer Grandma Jean



Deer Grandma Jean,
I am very much looking forward to visiting you. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. I will stop by and bring Daisy, you will tell me poems and I will try to play them. I don't have many of my own songs that are Grandma appropriate, and your poems are gems.
Then depending on our mood we can play scrabble, knit, or get something to eat. You can pick!
Then I'll ask you about special memories, and why you painted the house pink.
I really like the pink house and it means certain things to me , I wonder what it meant to you!
Have a great birthday
I love you ,
Natalie Jean

4 comments:

kjslater said...

Awwww! So sweet! I will show Grandma when she comes out next time. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Princess Natalie,

We love the pink house, we're so lucky! We love you too and miss you. Can't wait to see you when you get home :)

Love Lane, Asha & Maureen

Sarah said...

Can't wait until you come back ... we can have a jam session , bagpipes , paino , accordion , bodhran ... your pick

Marg Argue said...

Hi Natalie I guess you will soon be visiting your Grandma Gladys. I hope you have a good Christmas with your family in England.
Love
Marg