Got myself a head cold, ye old sore throat sore head variety.
It pleases me though because now I have an excuse to sleep more, cure for cold...lots of sleep!
Sunday night I went to Karin's and we watched Dancer in the Dark , it made me cry and I very rarely shed a cinematic induced tear.
It's so funny the different "sighs" one makes after either watching a dreamy romantic movie or a dreary dark movie....
It was really beautiful though not too dreary, I found myself in a wonderful mood yesterday listening to the "music" that is happening everywhere, I woke up with the great idea to do a theater production of the movie, oh dear my ambitions are just getting a little out of hand, but i'm giving this one a 10 year happening period, so no rush!
Okay I gotta go to the library to do some reading because i don't want to buy my course books when they are readily available at yonder library.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Natalie! Old remedy for head cold...cut up an onion, put it in a bowl and place it next to your bed. Don't laugh, it works! Your room will smell like a pickle factory but, oh well!
There's a heavy frost on the ground this morning but the sun is shining brightly. I'm going to enjoy my day, having lunch with Marla and maybe will stop in at Joanne's new place,since I haven't been there yet.
I'm glad that you can get your books at the library. Much cheaper. I'm going to check out in Summerside and see if they have that movie. Have a great week.
Miss you!
be warned it is a sad one, be very warned , I'm not sure if the pace is too slow for you but if you imagine it as a play you will enjoy it
Hey sister...you should really go try to find "The Wind-up Bird Chronicle" - it's a book by Haruki Murakami and I think you might like it.
Love ya,
Brent
Post a Comment