Wednesday, November 14, 2007

put your money where my mouth is


It is cold here, and there is some snow
I like to cold okay and snow ain't so bad
but i'm worried about the steep downhill slope to the bus stop
I only have boots with heels on them
I will look for a proper pair today at the thrift stores.

Not much on the ol' to do plate this week
some schoolwork...a book review gotta trace back to fourth grade for that
and I am going to have a rain adventure on Friday to see Jean-Francois's art opening
entitled "Private Parts" ....should be interesting....!

I got a job for the rest of my stay here!
Like most "jobs" in my life , I don't get paid
but i am going to help out my cafe lady during lunch (I should really ask her name!)
she will pay me with americanos and treats and lunch!
JOY!! That's gonna save me a nice lil' handful of money

Oh Karin and Elin just called to invite me over to play!



1 comment:

kjslater said...

The job sounds great! Sounds like a place I'd like to work. Only problem is I'd probably eat all the profit! Have fun!